Continued from previous page...
To Change the Alignment on page
- Click in front of the word you want to move.
- Select an alignment key ( shown above as lines going from left, right and
- Choose a different page alignment for each word.
To Change the Colour of Text
- Highlight the text you wish to change.
- Click on FORMAT on the Tool Bar, choose FONT AND STYLE.
- Choose a colour, use the down arrow at the side for more choices.
- When you have finished, click OK.
- Click on the document to get rid of the highlighted selection, to see the
- Type your name five times.
- Highlight one of your names.
- Click on FORMAT, then FONT AND STYLE.
- Change your name in appearance by altering the size, colour, style etc.
- Make your choices and click OK.
- Repeat steps until all your names have been changed to something different.