- Ministry of Treasury and Economics/ Statistics Canada, The
Health and Activity Limitations Survey (1986-87). Ottawa, 1988.
- Ministry of Treasury and Economics/ Statistics Canada, Health
and Activity Limitations Survey. Ottawa, 1991.
- Coalition of Provincial Organizations for the Handicapped,
Joint Statement from the Disability Community to Candidates in the 1993
Federal Election. Winnipeg, 1993.
- Virginia Galt, "Disabled Strive to Crack Job Market," The
Globe and Mail. January 18, 1993.
- Office for Disabled Persons (Government of Ontario),
Statistical Profile of Disabled Persons in Ontario. Queen's Printer, 1988.
- Lynne Ainsworth, "Integrated Class Urged for Disabled," The
Toronto Star. November 14, 1993.
- Neil Squire Foundation, Employment Options, vol.1,
no.7. August, 1990
- Government of Ontario, Bill 96: An Act to Establish the
Ontario Training and Adjustment Board, subsection 4, (1) 9. Queen's
- House of Commons, Standing Committee on Human Rights and the
Status of Disabled Persons, A Consensus for Action: The Economic Integration
of Disabled Persons. Ottawa, 1990.